Our Service works with tamariki and whānau to bring people together to listen to you, your tamariki and whānau to make a plan that builds on your aspirations to thrive as whānau. We work in the background to build the best team possible to help your tamariki. We co-ordinate the different services and identify any extra supports you may need. We provide assistance to the people working with your whānau, so you receive the best care possible and everyone involved keeps your plan on track.We only work with you and your whānau if you agree to it and you can withdraw at anytime.
Is this the right service for me?
Are you pregnant or wanting support for a child or children under 18 years and are impacted by any one or more of the following:
- Struggling to find or access the right services
- The services you are currently with do not address all of your needs or concerns
- You already have multiple services involved and would benefit from everyone working together towards one plan
- Current health, education or social concerns
- Desire to strengthen parenting skills and create a safer and healthier life
How to refer (sign up):
- Call 07 213 1995 or come to visit us at 1231 Haupapa Street and we can support you through the referral process
- Request our referral form by emailing email@example.com
- More ways coming soon… we are currently updating our website to provide you with an online option, we will notify you when this is available.
What happens next?
We will contact you within 48 hours to get more details, so we can build the right team for your tamariki and whānau.