What can we help with?
- Provide health information to help whānau self-manage their conditions
- Support and encouragement to make healthy life changes
- Support to achieve your goals
- Act as a bridge between the whānau and GP professionals as required
- Connect to resources and navigate supports
Health Coach Paeārahi Support
The Manū Tapiki service works with people with mental health and addiction issues, and other wellbeing challenges to coach people to build their own skills, knowledge and confidence to manage their health and wellbeing. We work with individuals, whānau and groups, connect by phone or txt, and can see people in general practice or an alternative community setting.
How you can access the service
To be accepted into the service you must be enrolled at one of the below General Practices. The medical staff can refer you on to see one of our Paeārahi.
- Owhata Medical Centre
- Tiaho Medical Centre
- Western Heights Medical
- Central Medical Centre
- Korowai Aroha Health Centre
- Fairy Springs Medical Centre
- Ngongotaha Medical Centre