February 2015: The Honourable Te Ururoa Flavell is passionate about iwi leadership development and has called for a forum that supports the development of our future leaders.
This programme is being delivered by Te Arawa Tangata and will be facilitated by Taria Tahana and Ana Morrison with contributions from a range of respected Te Arawa/leadership speakers.
Participants must have:
- Te Arawa whakapapa;
- be aged 25 - 49 years;
- already displayed leadership potential;
- demonstrated commitment to Te Arawa including te reo, tikanga and kawa;
- the support of a rōpū tautoko e.g. marae/hapū/iwi trust or organisation including a commitment fee of $100.00; and
- be available to attend all six wānanga i.e. 6 x Friday 10am to Saturday 4pm. (see attached information for dates)
Applications opened Saturday 14 February and close Saturday 28 February.
Please feel free to distribute this information amongst your networks or if your marae, trust or organisation would like to nominate a candidate, have that person complete the application form and return it to us before the closing date of 4pm Sat 28 February 2015.
Please note that the rōpū tautoko must also complete page 5 of the application.
For more information please contact Aneta Morgan on 07 393 2302 or 0211892835 or email email@example.com.
- Online applications are also available via our website www.tpota.org.nz/rangatakapu