They will also be considering a one-off agricultural scholarship for those entering doing farming training – this can be at any level.
The scholarships will be around $5000 each, with 5 being awarded.
- Register of interest by 7 November. Final decision made 30 November based on results.
Presentation of scholarship:
- First Thursday in December of each year.
How to apply
- Read the Criteria for scholarships and confirm your eligibility to apply.
- Apply by filling out the Scholarship Application Form and supplying the requested documentation, please note these must be completed correctly as incomplete applications will be declined immediately.
- The following form contains our scholarship regulations. Please click here to download the form for more information.
- Download the scholarship application form to begin the process. Click here to download the application