November 2016: Ngāti Whakaue tikanga and kawa are the foundations of our teaching strategies supported by waiata, stories and korero passed down from our Kaumatua and tupuna.
Catering for tamariki from 0 – 5 years of age, we are licensed to operate from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Some other highlights you might also like to consider:
- Please note the Puna offers transport to and from Puna Akoranga on a daily basis, this is at NO charge to whānau
- Tamariki are collected between 8.15 to 8.30 and are returned home at between 3pm and 3.30pm. There are two staff at all times in the vehicle with them
- All meals are included in the fees, being breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. We have a four week rotational roster
- Any hikoi are at no additional cost to whānau
- The Puna is happy to accommodate part weeks
- 20 free ECE hours
- Open through the Christmas period and are only closed on the statutory holidays
For further information or enrollments please email firstname.lastname@example.org