These hui are being held to discuss and seek feedback on the following kaupapa:
- The proposed Bylaws to enable Te Arawa to manage our taonga species in the lakes (ie. kakahi, koaro, koura, tuna & inanga);
- The proposed Fisheries Management Plan (Mahire Whakahaere) for the lakes;
- The proposed Cultural Mapping & Monitoring Project to help inform our people about the cultural health & wellbeing of our lakes and taonga species.
- Tuesday 23 February 2016, 5.30pm - 7.30pm at Te Pakira Marae, Whakarewarewa
- Wednesday 24 February 2016, 5.30pm - 7.30pm at Owhata Marae, Hinemoa Point
- Thursday 25 February 2016, 5.30pm - 7.30pm at Te Takinga Marae, Mourea
Dinner will be held from 5.30pm to 6pm and then in to the hui.
For catering purposes, please RSVP to Roku Mihinui - email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 346 1761.