In this Community Research webinar Rangimārie Mules, Crystal Pekepo and friends swap stories, provocations and experiences of co-design, sharing their kōrero and their insights into Māori development.
You will learn:
- Practical methods, tools and skills to support co-design and participation
- Stories of co-design in action from Aotearoa
- Principles of co-design alongside Māori
- How Mātauranga Māori and co-design intersects
- How design thinking can benefit Māori communities
Who is this webinar for?
This session is designed for kairangahau, researchers, community workers, managers, kaimahi and people who are wanting to increase their use of co-design in ways that can benefit Māori communities.