In this Community Research webinar Rangimārie Mules, Crystal Pekepo and friends swap stories, provocations and experiences of co-design, sharing their kōrero and their insights into Māori development.You will learn:
Who is this webinar for?
- Practical methods, tools and skills to support co-design and participation
- Stories of co-design in action from Aotearoa
- Principles of co-design alongside Māori
- How Mātauranga Māori and co-design intersects
- How design thinking can benefit Māori communities
This session is designed for kairangahau, researchers, community workers, managers, kaimahi and people who are wanting to increase their use of co-design in ways that can benefit Māori communities.