In this webinar, experienced evaluator Nan Wehipeihana (Ngāti Tukorehe, Ngāti Porou, Te Whānau-ā-Apanui) and Dr Chelsea Grootveld (Ngāi Tai, Ngāti Porou, Whakatōhea, Te Whānau-ā-Apanui, Te Arawa) will present a simple but powerful framework, showing:
- The difference between evaluating for indigenous communities, and evaluating as indigenous communities
- The ‘lightbulb moment’ on cultural paradigms
- Real-life stories and examples of why and how you can get this right, and the cost of getting it wrong
Join Community Research for the 2nd of the Community Research Winter Series Webinars 2016.
- Places are free of charge, register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/webinar-a-vision-for-indigenous-evaluation-tickets-25634670991
- Have you subscribed to receive other resources from Community Research? If not, subscribe via www.communityresearch.org.nz