In this final of three Community Research webinars, featuring RBA, Sharon Shea will delve more deeply into data collection, and provide some baseline tools and definitions for data collection. If you are interested in measuring and improving your outcomes, then this webinar is a place to start.
About this webinar
Community Research webinars help time-poor, cash-strapped organisations to produce evidence of their real value. It’s like a seminar at your desk! And it’s completely free of charge.
In this webinar participants will learn:
- Understanding the importance of great data collection including:
- Data definitions
- Data tools
- Use (7 Questions)
- Using RBA as part of planning
- Using RBA as part of change management
- The alignment between RBA and Social Investment; the alignment between RBA and your organisation’s outcomes framework
Discover the next steps in RBA™ from one of New Zealand’s experts.
Who is this webinar for?
This session is designed for community workers, managers, evaluators and researchers who are wanting to apply the basic first steps of RBA™.
We strongly encourage that you watch Introduction to RBA webinar, and RBA Webinar No 2 The Art of Mapping and Gapping. These can be viewed free of charge on the Community Research website YouTube page.
Community Research’s RBA series:
Introduction to RBA October 2016. Learning Outcomes:
- Key RBA concepts (2-3-7)
- The benefits of the RBA process
- The seven step thinking process of RBA
- Some introductory tips and techniques