Korowai Aroha Health Centre
Korowai Aroha Health Centre was established in 1992 by a group of Māori nurses who were all members of Te Kaunihera o Ngā Neehi Māori o Aotearoa and who believed that Māori needed to be in a position to provide for their own health needs.
Korowai Aroha currently provides various services including GP, community and health service. Their services are delivered to just over 7000 patients.
- Medical Clinics (GP/Doctor’s appointments)
- Asthma Support
- Aukati Kaipaipa (Quit Smoking)
- Diabetes and Heart Disease Prevention, Management and Education
- Kaupapa Māori Support Services
- Kura Kaupapa Nurse
- Mobile Māori Nurse
- Rheumatic Fever Checks & Support
- Whānau Support
- Convenient Care Clinic (Free Nurse led clinic)